This service will help you prepare for CCTA 2019 using any desktop, laptop or mobile device.
If you have registered for the conference, you can set your own password at: https://events.infovaya.com/register . Now you can:
- Browse through the conference sessions and use the various filter options to search for those presentations most interesting to you. For every paper, you can read the abstract, download the associated PDF, learn more about the authors, view any author-uploaded documents (e.g. slides, poster).
- Review your own presentation and take steps to maximise its impact; you can attach your slides or poster, type in additional information, attach related supporting documents.
- Maximise your professional exposure by taking advantage of your profile page. You can add a short bio, provide contact details, upload a photo, upload your résumé.
- Browse completed profiles of other attendees.
- View the most popular papers of the conference overall, by category, by theme, by day.
If you are on the move, you can alternatively access the conference program and relevant information on the mobile app. You can use the same login details as with the cloud platform. You can install the app from:
Downloadable set of the conference papers
Download the full set of the conference proceedings from the cloud platform. Available only to registered attendees.