Registration for the conference will be open on April 1, 2019.
The schedule for the registration desk is as follow:
|Sunday, August 18||16:00 – 18:00 hrs|
|Monday, August 19||07:00 – 16:00 hrs|
|Tuseday, August 20||08:00 – 16:00 hrs|
|Wednesday, August 21||08:30 – 15:00 hrs|
Conference Registration Rates and Fees
|Registration Category||Advance Registration (by July 1, 2019)||On-Site Registration (after July 1, 2019)|
|Regular IEEE Member||$600||$740|
|Regular Non-IEEE Member||$700||$840|
|IEEE Student Member||$300||$370|
|IEEE Life Member/Retiree||$300||$370|
- Attendees must register under one of the registration categories listed above. All registered participants will receive admission to the Welcome and Farewell receptions and one set of the conference proceedings on a USB flash drive. The registration also includes coffee/tea breaks.
- Regular registration for Members and Non-Members also includes the conference banquet on Tuesday evening, August 20.
- Registration packets (including printed receipts) for all advance registrations will be available at the conference registration desk.
- A regular registration by an Author will allow the Author to upload up to 3 of the accepted papers the Author has (co)authored, and a reduced registration will allow the Student/Retiree Author to upload up to one of the accepted papers the (Student/Retiree) Author has (co)authored.
- Cost per paper for extra paper upload: US$200
- Excess Page Charges: US120/page (maximum of two beyond six-page limit)
- Additional Proceedings (USB): US$20/each
- Additional Evening Banquet Tickets: US$120/each
Payment must be made in US$ and remitted as follows:
(Option 1) By charging your Credit Card – we accept Master card and Visa card
(Option 2) By bank transfer to account (Contact Registration Chair for details)
To avoid extra delay in Bank Transfer Payment, it is important that this category of payment to be made way ahead of final submission deadline of the paper. Also, note that there is an extra charge involved by your bank to use this option. We highly encourage that the authors to use the first option by using Credit Card Payment.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to state CCTA2019 and the participant’s name on all money transfers made to the Registration Chair. You need to send a copy of the bank transfer information slip to Registration Chair. If you have made a late payment, please bring copy of the payment to the conference.
Ling Shi Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yang Shi University of Victoria (email@example.com)
Terms and Conditions
An official confirmation of registration will be e-mailed to the participant upon receipt of registration fees. Please remember to bring your proof of payment for presentation upon request.
It is your personal responsibility that all details such as address, booked events, number of tickets, hotel reservation, date of arrival and departure, etc. are in accordance to your wishes. We therefore strongly recommend that you read and check the confirmation of registration carefully to avoid errors. In the event of any errors in the confirmation, please contact the Registration Chair in writing.
Cancellation of participation (a written request is mandatory)
If an Author has uploaded a paper using his or her registration, the registration will not be refunded even if the paper is withdrawn or the author is unable to attend the conference. Other pre-registered participants who are unable to attend the conference will have their paid fees reimbursed less a processing fee of US$60 provided written notice of non-attendance is received by the Registration Chair before July 31, 2019. All refunds will be processed after the conference. If cancellation is made after July 31, 2019 no refund of the fee can be refunded.
Three preconference workshops will be offered at CCTA 2019 on Tuesday, August 18. See CCTA2019 workshops page to be announced.
|Full Day Workshop||Workshop Fees|
|By July 1, 2019||$130|
|After July 1, 2019||$180|