Student Travel Support Information
The Organizing Committee of CCTA 2019 is pleased to announce Student Travel Support, made available by the IEEE Control Systems Society. These funds are meant to enhance the chances of promising students to attend CCTA 2019, present their papers and become more integrated into the CSS scientific community. The limited amount of funds available are not reimbursed to the student awardees, but are applied by the conference organizers to (i) conference registration and (ii) partial lodging expenses; click here for more information.
The application website opens on April 24 and closes on May 6.
To apply, students must fill in the form available at http://homepages.laas.fr/lzaccari/StudentSupport/ (login: student, password: ieeeccta2019), convert it into the PDF format, and upload it through PaperPlaza as follows:
- Step 1: Select Submit a paper or session proposal for the CCTA 2019
- Step 2: Select First Submissions: Student Travel Form
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure, the Student’s Advisor must contact via e-mail Professor Elisa Franco, Chair of Student Activities Committee of the IEEE Control Systems Society (email@example.com), and provide her with the following information:
- Certification that the applicant is currently enrolled as a student and is planning to attend and present a paper at the CCTA 2019
- Short (less than 10 lines) message of support of the student’s application.
Deadlines and Award Notification
April 23: decision letters about papers submitted to CCTA 2019.
April 24: Student Travel Support application website opens.
May 6: Application deadline for student travel support.
May 12 (tentative): decision messages about travel support recipients are expected to be sent out.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not register until you have received the decision letter where the details of the special registration procedure for Student Travel Awardees will be announced. Please be aware that the registration fee can potentially not be reimbursed in case you have already registered using the standard registration procedure.
May 19: deadline for registering and uploading the final version of the manuscript.
Student Paper Award Information
We are very pleased to announce the CCTA 2019 Student Best Paper Award. The award is funded by the IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS) and has been established to recognize excellence in a CCTA paper whose primary contributor is a Student Member of the IEEE. Selection for the award is based on originality, clarity, and potential impact on practical applications of control, and all student nominees are expected to present his/her paper at the CCTA 2019. For more detial informations, please re-visit this page after the opening of the paper submission after November 1, 2018.